Military, Fire & Police
Military, fire & police technology continues to reduce in size and become more powerful. The need for light-weight, reliable, safe and higher performance custom battery packs becomes even more important. Alexander Battery Technologies has experience working with top military, fire and police OEM’s to design and manufacture the latest custom battery packs needed to power a wide range of military, fire and police equipment for today’s high-tech electronic warfare, peace-keeping missions, law enforcement, and public safety missions. Alexander Battery Technologies a leading designer and assembler of Li-Ion, LiFePO4, NiMh and Primary custom battery packs and chargers to OEM companies in the military, fire and police industries. These specialized high-tech devices that require a battery pack with unique power, size, enclosures, custom connectors, safety circuits, smBus smart BMS circuits, IP rating requirements, or intrinsic safety is our specialty. Our engineers will design, develop, test and manufacture custom battery solutions for the specific needs of most military, fire, and police applications and sourcing the battery charger and battery pack from Alexander Battery Technologies will ensure best device performance and battery lifespan.
Alexander Battery Technologies has the experience and know how to provide manufacturing and engineering services to the military, fire and police industries. This ensures rapid development of cost-effective products, using highly repeatable and controlled processes, while adapting to an ever-changing demand. These services are provided in an ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 certified environment. We are often able to mold plastic enclosures that other manufacturers find difficult and provide battery pack custom connectors that other assemblers may not be able to design and manufacture. Our OEM clients value our depth of knowledge of smart battery pack electronics, cell selection, pack design, quality, manufacturing, and unmatched customer service. If you have a battery design issue that needs to be reviewed by a professional contact us and we can provide a power solution for your specific application. For further pricing details, request a quote today.
- Professional Lighting
- Personal Respirators
- Defense Equipment
- Immobilization Devices
- Communication Equipment
- Global Position Sensors
- Satellite Communication
- Demolition and Security Robotics
- Surveillance Equipment
- Aerospace Backup
- Unmanned Arial Vehicles (UAV)
- Night Vision and Laser Technology
- Buoys and Transponders
Capabilities and Certifications
Alexander Battery Technologies has been supplying the Military, Fire and Police Device OEMs for more than 40 years and have evolved our offerings in this market to include:
- We have a responsive design team and high-quality manufacturing facility for application specific requirements: Our engineering and manufacturing teams work closely with the OEM customer to quickly respond to application specific requirements such as custom smart battery pack design, size requirements, capacity requirements, environmental needs requirements.
- Manufacturing solutions: We are highly qualified to deliver quality, reliable, cost effective custom battery pack solutions in a timely manner for our customers from prototypes to production quantities.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified and ISO 13485:2016 Certified manufacturing facility.
- Engineering and manufacturing personnel that understand the importance of regulatory requirements for specific applications like yours.
- Internal supply chain management, engineering, and logistics: We utilize these capabilities to find the most effective components across the full supply chain spectrum for complicated battery pack assemblies.
Contact Alexander Battery Technologies for Custom Military, Fire & Police Battery Packs & Charger Solutions Today
Contact us for more information regarding our custom battery packs and charger solutions for your Military, Fire and Police devices. Alexander Battery Technologies the design and manufacturing capabilities to manage your project from start to finish, while providing valuable engineering and quality design control feedback.