Alexander Battery Technologies is a leading designer and manufacturer of Li-ion, LiFePO4, NiMh and Primary medical device custom battery packs and medical equipment battery chargers. Alexander Battery Technologies has successfully provided custom battery packs and chargers to OEM’s & Medical Device Manufacturers for over 40 years. Alexander Battery Technologies understands the complex needs portable medical electronic equipment that require battery pack to be lightweight, safe, reliable, and high quality with high performance. Alexander Battery Technologies focuses on medical devices that require battery packs with unique power, unique sizes, custom enclosures, custom connectors, safety circuits, smBus smart battery circuits, or IP rating requirements. Our engineers can design, develop, test and build custom battery solutions for the specific needs of all applications and sourcing the custom battery pack and battery charger from a single supplier will ensure proper interaction and functionality.
The medical device market continues to be increasingly innovative and competitive. Speed to market and adhering to strict timelines of introduction are critical. Additionally, companies in this medical device market must comply with stringent regulations, which are intended to ensure delivery of high-quality products on a repeatable basis. As a leading custom medical battery pack manufacturer, Alexander Battery Technologies has a number of medical device OEM customers where we provide this level of manufacturing and engineering services. Alexander ensures rapid development of cost-effective products, using highly repeatable and controlled processes, while adapting to an ever-changing world-wide supply and demand. These services are provided in an ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 certified environment. Alexander Battery Technologies often tackles difficult technical issues like manufacturing over-mold plastic assemblies where other manufacturers find it difficult and we provide battery pack custom connectors that other assemblers have been unable to design and manufacture. Our Medical Device OEM clients value our depth of knowledge of smart battery pack electronics, cell selection, pack design, quality, manufacturing, and customer service. If you have a battery design that you would like us to review contact us and we can provide solutions for your specific application. For further pricing details, request a quote today.
- Patient Monitoring
- Infusion Pumps
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Wound & Bone Healing
- Medical lifts and Mobility devices
- Bone saws & drills Surgical Instruments
- Defibrillators (AEDs)
- Medical Carts
- X-ray & Imaging
- CPAP / BiPAP Machines
- Laser Therapy
- Artificial Limbs
- Portable Nebulizers
- Ultrasound Devices
- Defibrillators (AEDs)
Capabilities and Certifications
- With over 40 years of Design and Manufacturing Expertise, Alexander Battery Technologies has operated as an integrated engineering team member with medical device OEM’s to design complex custom battery packs and related chargers. We also support our clients with their product manufacturing risk assessments and provide stringent vigilance in product regulatory requirements.
- ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 Certified battery pack and charger manufacturing facility.
- Medical Focused Design, Production and Program Management Capabilities
- Responsive engineering design and manufacturing for application specific requirements: Our engineering and manufacturing teams work closely with customers to rapidly respond to application specific requirements such as custom smart battery pack design, size requirements, capacity requirements, high discharge current needs requirements environmental regulations.
- Manufacturing solutions: We are highly qualified to deliver quality, reliable, cost effective custom battery pack solutions in a responsive fashion.
- Engineering and manufacturing that understands the importance of regulatory requirements for specific applications.
- Internal supply chain management, engineering, and logistics: We utilize these capabilities to find the highest quality and most cost-effective components across the full supply chain spectrum for high quality battery pack assemblies.
Contact Alexander Battery Technologies for Custom Medical Battery Packs & Charger Solutions Today
Contact us for more information regarding our custom battery pack and charger solutions for your medical devices. Alexander Battery Technologies the design and manufacturing capabilities to manage your project from start to finish, while providing valuable engineering and quality design control feedback.