Battery Packs and Chargers for Medical Devices and Equipment
Alexander Battery Technologies has successfully provided custom battery packs and chargers to Medical Device Manufacturers worldwide. Our primary focus applies to medical devices that require battery packs with unique power, unique sizes, custom enclosures, custom connectors, safety circuits, SMBus smart battery circuits, or IP rating requirements.
Our medical battery pack solutions include customization for the number of cycles, temperature, or capacity for your medical device power needs. Understanding that battery pack capacity decreases over time, having application-specific medical batteries can help offset uncertainties regarding battery capacity and allow for optimal operational battery performance.
Alexander Battery Technologies’ Approach to Portable Medical Device Battery Packs
With over 40 years of design and manufacturing expertise, Alexander Battery Technologies has operated as an integrated engineering team member with medical device OEMs, designing complex custom battery packs and related chargers. We also support our clients with their product manufacturing risk assessments and provide stringent vigilance in product regulatory requirements. Our engineers can design, develop, test and certify, and build custom battery solutions for the specific needs of all applications. Acting as the sole source for the custom battery pack and battery charger ensures proper interaction and functionality.
High-Performance and ISO 13485 Certified Medical Battery Pack Solutions
Highlights of Alexander Battery Technologies’ capabilities include medically focused design, production, and program management. Additional custom medical battery pack benefits include:
- ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 certified battery pack and charger manufacturing facility.
- Responsive engineering design and manufacturing for application specific requirements
- Our engineering and manufacturing teams work closely with customers to rapidly respond to application specific requirements such as custom smart battery pack design, size requirements, capacity requirements, high discharge current needs requirements for environmental regulations.
- Engineering and manufacturing that understands the importance of regulatory requirements for specific applications.
- Extensive experience delivering quality, reliable, cost effective custom battery pack solutions.
- Internal supply chain management, engineering, and logistics
- We utilize these capabilities to find the highest quality and most cost-effective components across the full supply chain spectrum for high-quality battery pack assemblies.
Medical Equipment Battery Pack Expertise
Alexander Battery Technologies works with several medical device OEM customers that require a high level of manufacturing and engineering services. Alexander ensures rapid development of cost-effective products, using highly repeatable and controlled processes while adapting to an ever-changing worldwide supply and demand. We often tackle difficult technical issues like manufacturing over-mold plastic assemblies where other manufacturers find it difficult. We also provide battery pack custom connectors that other assemblers could not design and manufacture. Many medical equipment battery applications require our Lithium-Ion and LiFEPO4 custom battery packs, but we can provide design and development of battery packs of many different types for medical device equipment such as:
The medical device market continues to be increasingly innovative and competitive. Speed to market and adhering to strict timelines of introduction are critical. Our medical device OEM clients value our depth of knowledge of smart battery pack electronics, cell selection, pack design, quality, manufacturing, and customer service.
Start a Conversation with Custom Medical Battery Pack Experts Today
Discuss your medical battery pack application requirements with us by completing a request for quote. Our battery pack and charger experts can help determine the battery pack solution best suited for your needs. For more detailed medical device battery pack information, please submit a literature request or visit our product gallery. For general information, please consult our FAQ page.