Health & Personal Safety Battery Packs
Custom design and assembly from a battery pack manufacturer with over 40 years’ experience, Alexander Battery Technologies understands the technological requirements that health and personal safety equipment manufacturers demand. Custom battery packs for the health & personal safety industry need to be lightweight, safe, reliable, high quality with high performance. Our focus includes personal safety device custom battery packs with unique voltage and capacity, size, enclosures, custom connectors, safety circuits, smBus smart battery circuits, IP rating requirements, or intrinsic safety.
- Our engineers design for high reliability in the most demanding environments.
- We can design, develop, test, and manufacture custom battery pack solutions for the specific requirements of most applications from prototype to production stages.
- We can do the same for the charger and sourcing the battery chargerand battery pack from a single supplier will ensure best performance and battery life for your product.
If you are unsure which type of battery pack chemistry will work best for your product, please contact us. Our battery pack experts can help determine the best battery pack chemistry suited for your OEM application needs.
Custom OEM Health and Safety Battery Pack Solutions
The health and safety market have become increasingly innovative and competitive. Finding the right time to market is critical to an OEM’s product’s success. Additionally, companies in this market must comply with stringent regulations such as NiOSH, which are intended to ensure delivery of high-quality products on a continued consistent basis.
Reliable Health and Personal Safety Battery Pack Manufacturer Advantages
As leading custom health and safety battery pack manufacturer, Alexander Battery Technologies has provided number of Health and Safety device OEM’s with manufacturing and engineering services. Our capabilities include:
- Rapid development of cost-effective products, using highly repeatable and controlled processes, while adapting to an ever-changing demand in the industry.
- Design and manufacture plastic enclosure assemblies that other manufacturers find difficult, plus provide battery pack custom connectors that other assemblers may not be able to design and manufacture.
- Depth of knowledge of smart battery pack electronics with fuel gauging, cell selection, pack design, quality, manufacturing, and customer service.
Health and Personal Safety Equipment Applications
- Powered Air Personal Respirators (PAPR)
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
- Hearing Protection Equipment
- Motorized Patient Stretchers
- Safety Lighting
Custom Health and Personal Safety Battery Pack Capabilities and Certifications
Alexander Battery Technologies has been involved in Health & Personal Safety for over 40 years and developed offerings in this market to include:
- Manufacturing solutions: We are uniquely qualified to deliver quality, reliable, cost-effective custom battery pack
- Responsive design and manufacturing for application-specific requirements: Our engineering and manufacturing teams work closely with our clients to rapidly respond to application-specific requirements such as custom smart battery pack designs, size requirements, capacity requirements, environmental needs requirements.
- ISO 9001:2015Certified and ISO 13485:2016 Certified battery pack and charger assembly facility.
- Design engineers and manufacturing engineers that understand the importance of regulatory requirements for specific battery applications.
- Ability to develop and build prototype battery packs, regulatory testing, and build the new battery pack design in a production environment.
- Internal supply chain management, in-house engineering, and logistics. We utilize these capabilities to find the most effective components across the full supply chain spectrum for high-level battery pack assemblies.
Design a Health & Personal Safety Battery Packs & Charger Today
Contact us for more information regarding our custom battery pack and charger solutions for your Health and Personal Safety devices. Alexander Battery Technologies the design and manufacturing capabilities to manage your project from start to finish, while providing valuable engineering and quality design control feedback.Back to Top