https://email@example.com 0 0 Andrew Taylor https://firstname.lastname@example.org Andrew Taylor2024-02-12 16:40:012024-02-21 16:47:17Project Engineer
Job Title: Project Engineer
Job Title: Project Engineer
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
Responsible for: NA
Scope of the Role
As a Project Engineer, you will play a crucial role in within our team, managing complex projects from conception to completion. Your expertise will be instrumental in ensuring project success, meeting deadlines, and maintaining the highest standards of quality. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including design, quality, procurement, and production, to deliver solutions that meet our clients’ needs and expectations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The below list is not exhaustive, but the main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Assemble and lead a project team, ensuring effective communication and collaboration.
- Motivate and influence multi-disciplined teams to ensure on time delivery of project goals.
- Ensure compliance to the project scope of work.
- Liaise with customers to manage expectations around project tasks and provide regular progress updates.
- Monitor and manage risks throughout the project lifecycle.
- Effectively manage all aspects of the project budget, including purchases, expenses, resource, and equipment.
- Maintain a comprehensive record of all project documentation, including plans, drawings, reports, meeting minutes, and compliance forms.
- Evaluate successes and failures and share best practises and opportunities for improvement with the organisation.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety standards and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviours
The postholder will possess a range of the following knowledge, skills, and behaviours:
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC in an engineering discipline.
- Project management qualification with previous experience managing projects.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Ability to lead and influence others.
- Self-motivated and embraces new challenges.
- Experienced in continuous improvement techniques and process definition.
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing principles.
Core Soft Skills
The postholder will be required to demonstrate the following key core soft skills for their band:
- Strong work ethic.
- Effective communication.
- Excellent time management.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Embody the organisations core values of: Collaborating with others, showing strong Commitment, having a Dynamic approach, bringing high Energy, whilst maintaining a Flexible mindset.
To apply please email your CV & cover letter to email@example.com
Important Notice to Recruitment Agencies
Alexander Battery Technologies (ABT) is committed to sourcing candidates directly and, as such it does not accept speculative CVs from agencies.
ABT only pays agency fees where it has a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of ABT’s HR Department.
All speculative CVs shall be considered a ‘gift’ to ABT.
ABT does not pay agency fees of any nature where speculative and/or unsolicited CVs are submitted to either ABT or any of its employees.
ABT reserve the right to subsequently contact the candidate to whom any speculative CV relates, initiates discussions and/or appoints that candidate to a position (whether directly or through another agency) without payment of any agency fee whatsoever.
Submission of any unsolicited CV’s and/or proposals to ABT by an agency will be deemed evidence of full unlimited acceptance of this agency policy to the exclusion of any terms or conditions which may be put forward by that agency at any time.