Rapid Response Custom Power Solutions
Our in-house end-to-end capabilities are responsive to your custom battery pack requirements. Average rapid design and production times vary from 5 to 9 weeks, depending on the complexity of the custom battery design. We have the expertise in regulatory requirements and a flexible global supply chain to meet your custom battery pack design demands.
Full Life Cycle Support for Custom OEM Lithium-Ion Battery Packs
Alexander Battery Technologies can accommodate your OEM prototyping-to-production requirements through our streamlined full lifecycle support process.
- Our engineers will discuss your technical and commercial requirements with a fast turnaround for prototype samples.
- With detailed quotes and an intensive pre-production process, we will work with you to design and develop your custom battery pack solutions.
- Design functionalities include electronics, mechanicals, and enclosure supply requirements.
- Development includes testing, product refinement, and tooling.
- Precision manufacturing processes support custom traceable, in-house testing.
- This process ensures 100% compliance with your performance requirements.
- End-of-line verification stimulates battery usage, records battery pack performance, and provides serialization and test data for each custom battery pack.
- Shipped with IATA 38.3 (Li-ion) packaging.
Battery Pack Design Optimization
Custom design solutions can be optimized for:
- Cell balancing
- On-board charging
- SMBUS 1.1 with accurate fuel gauging
- Discharge rates
- Charge time
- Environmental temperature
- Packaging requirements
We can also accommodate high production rate volumes based on your specific OEM requirements. Visit our photo gallery for images of past custom power solution projects.
Alexander Battery Technologies Rapid Response Advantages
With over 40 years of battery design experience, our custom solutions range from SMBUS based smart battery packs to shrink-wrapped designs. From development to compliance testing and manufacturing, we can manufacture the OEM battery packs you need with the high quality and performance you require.
- Comprehensive quotes for project planning
- Custom designed power solutions
- Rapid prototyping to production
- Superior quality and performance designed into the battery
- Managed flexible demand requirements
- Supply agreements and buffer stocks available
- Lifetime access to technical resources
- OTIF focus
- Regulatory compliance
- Sustainable engineering
Start a Rapid Response Power Solution Project Today
Get a custom battery pack solution that meets your specific application demands. Request a quote and discuss your OEM battery pack requirements with us today.